[opensuse-packaging] Re: How to control repositories enabled for obs build?
Hi,

Took a look at your project and it looks like you resolved the problem,
anyway....

On 07/31/2017 09:49 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
Hi!

<snip>

So, I have obviously the problem that OBS is enabling the
devel:languages:python

Which should make sense. If a package is branched from a project it
should build against that project to make sure when it gets merged back
the target project still builds.

repository for the build which it shouldn't. Is there a way to tell OBS
which
repositories it's allowed to use during build and which not?

Yes, that's where the Meta data comes into play, which in your project
[1] has been adjusted to consider the SLE 12 repo as a source rather
than the SLE 12 build target in d:l:p

Or do I have to branch the package into a specific project to avoid the
inclusion
of these particular repositories?

Nope, you have to adjust the meta data.

Later,