[opensuse-packaging] Re: factory-auto says "Unknown tag: bad spec python-wheel.spec"
On 2.8.2017 16:17, Jimmy Berry wrote:
I did some digging and it seems to choke on %{python_subpackages} during the
20-files-present-and-referenced validator. Interestingly it does not produce
the failure when run via `osc service localrun source_validator` as it
suggests. I filed an issue with the details:
https://github.com/openSUSE/obs-service-source_validator/issues/50

Seems to be something screwy related to the validator so it should likely be
resolved there, but let me know if not.

If you are interested in running the bot exactly as it does use the following.
./check_source.py --dry --debug --osc-debug id 512806

The call to the validator in question is in the .pl file.

Thanks for looking into it. I'll play around with it too.

moving the discussion to the mentioned github issue

m.

< Previous Next >
List Navigation