[opensuse-packaging] d:l:p and %{!?license: %global license %doc}
I found the macro really useful, allow to write cleaner spec files, and
especially in the rewrite portage of python package to singlespec.

Now the trouble we have in d:l:p is that all SLE12 and less important
42.1,SLE11 failed due to unpackaged directory /usr/share/license

Perhaps we can extend the project repository to include those directory ?

While it is not THAT important it will help to minimize the build failure
number (also why running a build that we know it will fail?)

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch