Re: [opensuse-packaging] Non-blocking %check
On Thursday 20 April 2017, Adrian Schröter wrote:
JFYI, the idea to handle build results and QA results seperate
exists since quite some time. Means being able to switch in
repository or request configurations to accept or not accept QA
failures independend of source changes.

However, it is unlikely that we work on that soon, sorry.

Nevertheless, I think the seperate -testsuite packages are a proper
workaround for many cases. You can still see the results, and still
get build results soon.

No, you don't see *the* results. You can see *some* results of different
binaries which were built using a different build script (spec file),
different BuildRequires and probably on a different build host.

To fix that we could add a subpackage providing the whole original build
directory and install this later (at QA time) to run the missing check
only.

cu,
Rudi