[opensuse-packaging] Re: A new home for python3 packages
Oliver Kurz-2 wrote
If the maintainers of said devel project won't/can't support the
singlespec
approach
for the time being, I'd say it's a problem.

So, in that case, would python3- packages be acceptable in d:l:p?

My simple guess would be 'no' because d:l:p has (or should have) the
simple
requirement to only accept new packages when they follow python
singlespec. If
there is no maintainer to support the single spec recipe, why should it be
in
d:l:p?

Let me give you a specific example: python-stevedore links to
Cloud:OpenStack:Factory
which is not going to be converted at the moment. How do I avoid breaking
other
singlespec builds in d:l:p (except for Factory) wrt python3-stevedore?

Regards