Re: [opensuse-packaging] What had happen with my work at home:WernerFink:branches:multimedia:apps/morituri
On 2017-01-31 10:34:07 +0100, Dr. Werner Fink wrote:
Hi,

I had done some work on multimedia:apps/morituri in my branch
home:WernerFink:branches:multimedia:apps/morituri.
Now the branch as well as the submit request is gone and a recreation
of home:WernerFink:branches:multimedia:apps/morituri had destoyed
my work:

Hmm "osc undelete <prj> <pkg>" would have done the trick instead of
"recreating" the <prj>/<pkg>. Unfortunately, it is currently only
possible to undelete the most recently deleted <prj>/<pkg>...

how can I get back my work?

Your data is not lost... an obs admin can probably help you.

Marcus