Re: [opensuse-packaging] how do i package a rubygem?
Hi,

thanks, I did the gem2rpm thing (had to edit the gem2rpm script to use https, it did not like the redirect).

Now building the rpm fails with a file not found... see home:lemmy04/rubygem-t

I think the gem places the binary into /usr/bin/ as t.ruby2.1 but the rpm expects it as /usr/bin/t ...

Any hints?

cheers
Mathias