Re: [opensuse-packaging] Package groups and desktop categories for CAD/CAM software

On Monday 2017-01-30 23:41, Jarek Cora wrote:

2) CAM software, like Cura, Slic3r, Printrun etc

For RPM groups, Fedora [2] uses Application/Engineering, but our guidelines
[1]
do not allow it.

Of course does [1] allow :-)

"""New groups can be created by just starting to make use of them in .spec
files."""

It is something I had already recommended to the Haskell group, because they
have long gone past a critical mass (needless to say they produced a blackhole
with ... over 900 packages.)