[opensuse-packaging] sync of tumbleweed repos with factory project
  • From: Jordi Massaguer Pla <jmassaguerpla@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 10:29:04 +0100
Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right m.l. so if not, please advice me where to send this question.

I am having some trouble with an image that we are creating in obs that has openSUSE:Factory as a repo. The problem happens when we try to, when booting the image on libvirtd, install a package that requires libsystemd-devel, because in the image we have version 232 (which comes from the obs repo), but in the public repo we have version 228, so zypper "complains" and "advices" to do a downgrade.

Are other people having this same kind of problem?

Is this somehow expected?

How long should it take for a package to be in the tumbleweed repo?

Should I build my image in a different way?

thanks

public repo: http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/oss/suse/x86_64/
the image: https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Virtualization:containers:images:KVM:Factory/base_factory_kvm