Re: [opensuse-packaging] Conflicting gcc versions?
Marco Varlese wrote:
On Thu, 2017-01-05 at 11:27 +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2017, 11:15:17 CET wrote Marco Varlese:
[...]
Is there a way to fix this problem (i.e. force OBS to use/install a specific
version of gcc) ? On an installed distro (42.2), this works fine by
installing
one version of gcc rather than the other...

Yes, but there is only a way via the prjconf:

Preinstall: !libgcc_s1
Preinstall: libgcc_s1-gcc6
Thanks for the hint; however, this I think is a project wide setting so all
packages under my project will be affected, even other packages which shouldn't
be. Do I get this right?
A possible solution then would be to create a project containing only the
packages which I need to and separate others...?

You could make it conditional with something like %if 0%{?leap_version} ==
420200

cu
Ludwig

--