[opensuse-packaging] Packaging good practices
Hello again,

First of all many thanks to all of you for your fast replies.
And sorry for dropping a message without a subject.
I tried to recompile all your hints below, and replied with more questions
in between them.
I have already some feeling about some of these issues, but I wanted to
ensure myself with the opinion of experts.
I hope that I'm not abusing your mailing list with this...