[opensuse-packaging] Improving Maven support on openSUSE
Hi everyone !

I recently asked to Andreas how I could help in maven support enhancement in openSUSE and he suggested me to open a thread in the packaging maillinglist, and in particular with people who have been in touch with Andreas about maven.

Actually, I really need to get maven officially included in openSUSE, like Java project maintainers I suppose.
I think we could begin by making the following things :
1. Doing a list of maven packages and dependencies we need to achieve Maven inclusion
2. Doing a TODO list, like the one which has been done for the python > python3 equivalent providing
4. Creating our own project we could be involving into
3. Assigning the tasks to volunteers.

What do you think about that ? I'm waiting for further ideas.

Regards.
Benjamin