Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: ERROR: No sufficient Category definition
For now I've worked around this issue by using a different (wrong) category for
Leap and Factory.
I've found out, that the allowed categories are defined by this XML file:
https://github.com/openSUSE/brp-check-suse/blob/master/brp-desktop.data/applications.menu

But I don't understand the syntax of this file completely.

And this commit made some changes that broke the Education;Science; category
and also some others as the comments below the commit show:
https://github.com/openSUSE/brp-check-suse/commit/031533d7bb03c467fa8c8c8ec32b62b5bc9f405b

I've opened a bug report at github, let's see what happens:
https://github.com/openSUSE/brp-check-suse/issues/5

Greetings,
Thomas