Re: [opensuse-packaging] Can someone update stopmotion?
Hi Klaas,
thanks for updating the package! Too bad, that your request got
rejected. Maybe we should ask the author of stopmotion how to achieve
the different doc dir. I think the issue with the translation files
(mentioned twice) is already fixed upstream in stopmotion 0.8.1 which
could be backported.

To get the package working, I still needed to build vgrabbj 0.9.8 from
source. I'll try to create such a package for Education.

What's about libtar? I saw you updated the library on a private
repository. Do you mind requesting the merge to Education?

Bye
Christoph