Re: [opensuse-packaging] storeBackup - where to submit?
Do I understand this correctly that I should submit it twice? Once tofactory and once openSUSE:Leap:42.1:Update?
And maybe also openSUSE:13.2:Update?

On 2015-12-09 13:05, Ferdinand Thiessen wrote:
The devel project is:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/devel:openSUSE:Factory/storeBackup

On 2015-12-09 13:10, Marcus Meissner wrote:

submit it against
openSUSE:Leap:42.1:Update

(and also factory)

Am 9. Dezember 2015 13:00:33 MEZ, schrieb Thomas Wagner <wagner-thomas@xxxxxx>:
Hi,

I found a bug in storebackup which is fixed upstream. So I branched
from
storeBackup from openSUSE:Leap:42.1
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?project=openSUSE%3ALeap%3A42.1&package=storeBackup
to my home-project and included the patch.

Now I struggle with submitting it. In other branched projects I used
the
submit button which was prefilled with the parent project. But not so
with storeBackup. There is no link-diff there
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:Aikhjarto:branches:openSUSE:Leap:42.1:Update/storeBackup

Can anyone tell me what project to submit my update to?

BR

Thomas