Re: [opensuse-packaging] storeBackup - where to submit?
On Wed, Dec 09, 2015 at 01:00:33PM +0100, Thomas Wagner wrote:
Hi,

I found a bug in storebackup which is fixed upstream. So I branched
from storeBackup from openSUSE:Leap:42.1
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?project=openSUSE%3ALeap%3A42.1&package=storeBackup
to my home-project and included the patch.

Now I struggle with submitting it. In other branched projects I used
the submit button which was prefilled with the parent project. But
not so with storeBackup. There is no link-diff there
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:Aikhjarto:branches:openSUSE:Leap:42.1:Update/storeBackup

Can anyone tell me what project to submit my update to?

submit it against
openSUSE:Leap:42.1:Update

(and also factory)

CIao, Marcus