Re: [opensuse-packaging] I'm having a problem building packages for openSUSE...
On 12/03/2015 08:38 PM, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
03.12.2015 23:34, Alan Robertson пишет:
Hi Andrei,

Good point ;-). Thanks for reminding me.Not sure where my brain was... I
guess I was into wishful thinking - this was a known problem with a
simple workaround...
This is likely a common/known problem for people who use cmake and start
their RPM spec files working on that red distribution or one of its clones.

Apparently, on those distributions, they expect you to do the
mkdir+cd/pushd yourself - and SuSE does both for you.

But, it's now working quite nicely. The spec file is here:
https://github.com/assimilation/assimilation-official/blob/master/docker/CentOS6/assimilation-cma.spec

Thanks to your help, the next Assimilation release will provide openSUSE
13.2 and 42.1 RPMs.

Unfortunately, I can't easily provide 13.1 releases (even though it's
been selected as long term) because there is no libsodium for 13.1.

*Is there any mechanism for requesting to have libsodium added to 13.1?
[or is it frozen?]*

And - for good measure, no one should be using or providing 1.0.0 of
libsodium due to a potentially fatal (crash) bug in the library. It's
quite unlikely to occur, but if if does, the client application will crash.

Thanks for the help!

--

Alan Robertson / CTO
AlanR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:AlanR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>/ +1