Re: [opensuse-packaging] How can I graph the memory and disk usage during a build?
On Sat, Dec 05, 2015 at 07:53:03AM +0200, Dave Plater wrote:
Hi, I'm getting intermittent, memory related, OBS build failures
with graphics/blender but it builds happily on my humble dual core
pentium with 4 gig ram. I've cut them down by building one part,
which failed almost every build.
I'm playing with a _constraints file but I don't really know what I'm doing.
What can I use to graph the memory and disk usage during the build?
Thanks

After a successful build you can download the bnaries with
osc getbinaries and look into the _statistics file.

Ciao, Marcus