[opensuse-packaging] How can I graph the memory and disk usage during a build?
Hi, I'm getting intermittent, memory related, OBS build failures with graphics/blender but it builds happily on my humble dual core pentium with 4 gig ram. I've cut them down by building one part, which failed almost every build.
I'm playing with a _constraints file but I don't really know what I'm doing.
What can I use to graph the memory and disk usage during the build?
Thanks
Dave Plater