Re: [opensuse-packaging] OBS build issue when introduce libiscsi to OBS
Dne 26.11.2015 v 4:06 Zhu Lingshan napsal(a):
Sorry I replied Jan but not CC the mail list.
The reason is I still need more time to merge the patch.
I am not sure I follow you here
It is a
proposal and requirement from virtualization team to introduce libiscsi
to SLES.
It is requirement for all SLE packages that they are also present if
openSUSE
That's why I created the package in OBS first. Then I will port
the package to IBS, so I can not always use tarball from github in the
patch, we should always review any changes in IBS to keep the quality of
code.
But I will merge the patch once the package in IBS done
Again I am not sure I follow

Meanwhile https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/346519 got accepted to
Tumbleweed

Cheers