Re: [opensuse-packaging] gnome and kde updates
On 26.06.2015 09:33, Martin Pluskal wrote:
On Friday 26 of June 2015 11:57:39 doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,
2 questions:

- Can Gnome be updated to the latest release ?

https://download.gnome.org/core/3.17/3.17.3/
https://download.gnome.org/apps/3.17/3.17.3/

- Can Kde updated to the latest release ?
http://download.kde.org/stable/applications/15.04.2/src/

Thank you
--Glenn
Hi
just three questions:
- Do you assume that gnome maintainers are not aware of new release?
- Do you assume that kde maintainers are not aware of new release?
- Do you assume that above mentioned maintainers will be slacking off on
beach, drinking martinis until you send email to opensuse-packaging telling
them about new release, and only after that they will start doing something?

Also I believe that this mailing list is meant for discussions about
packaging
related issues, not for announcements/requests for packaging.

Exactly my feelings. Glenn, please stop posting such "questions" to our
mailing lists

Greetings, Stephan