Re: [opensuse-packaging] systemd presets vs. package install order

Hello,

On Jun 16 10:44 Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
On Tue, 2015-06-16 at 10:13 +0200, Johannes Meixner wrote:

Is there a generic method in the running system to reset the
systemd configuration of a service back to "factory defaults"?

systemctl preset servicename

plus reboot?

At least I don't know how to go back to "factory defaults"
for the actually running services with reasonable effort
(I do not want to manually check the dependencies
betwenn running services).

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton - HRB 21284 (AG Nuernberg)