Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: a common project for packages built for SLE12
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 13:28:06 +0200
[Sorry for the late reply, I had a few days vacation]

Malcolm wrote:
On Fri 29 May 2015 02:38:20 PM CDT, Ludwig Nussel wrote:
[...]
More details are explained in the wiki:
https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Backports

The whole thing is still a bit experimental to find out what works
and what not. Nevertheless testers, contributors and feedback in
general welcome!

Hi
Kewl!! That would be me ;) So I assume the SR is from the development
project(s)?

You can submit package sources from the devel project, yes. If you
submit from elsewhere and are not the package maintainer, one of the
review bots will set the devel project maintainers as reviewer.

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel