Re: [opensuse-packaging] disable /run RPMLINT check
Hello,

Am Sonntag, 26. April 2015 schrieb Olaf Hering:
On Sat, Apr 25, Michael Ströder wrote:
While I understand the motivation this leads to more troubles with
packages trying to support older distribution versions where /run
is not yet available.

Always use /var/run because this directory is supposed to exist even
today.

I slightly doubt ;-)

# rpm -qlv filesystem |grep /var/run
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 4 Sep 28 2014 /var/run -> /run

That's from my ~4 weeks old factory install.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Zwar sind CSS-Bugs kein Alleinstellungsmerkmal des Internet Explorers,
jedoch beansprucht Microsoft seit vielen Jahren die Marktführerschaft.