Re: [opensuse-packaging] Different gcc behaviour in osc chroot and on host system
On Friday 2015-04-03 15:51, Stanislav Baiduzhyi wrote:

While trying to build customized openjdk package, I've encountered interesting
thing... The command, listed below, works fine on host system but fails on
chrooted system (both systems are openSUSE 13.2 with stock gcc). Experimenting
with it showed that it starts to work as soon as I move '-lz' from the
beginning of the command to the very end.

https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Quality_Assurance/As-needed#Importance_of_linking_order

I've found the fix on openSUSE Java:Factory project, so the question is about
difference between host and chroot.

Outside of chroot, the default settings are rather lax.