Re: [opensuse-packaging] Find packages which requires a specific package
Hi Adrian,

Le Tuesday 10 February 2015 à 15:28 +0100, Adrian Schröter a écrit :
On Dienstag, 10. Februar 2015, 15:28:17 wrote Johannes Weberhofer:
Hi!

Is there a osc command showing me which packages requires a specific
package on obs? I'd like to find out, which packages requires php5-smarty.

osc whatdependson

this is limited to a repository, but when you use openSUSE:Factory you should
get an idea

Interesting, but it seems it is also listing transitive dependencies,
which makes the output a bit hard to process. Is there any way to only
see the direct dependencies?

--
Jean Delvare
SUSE L3 Support