Re: [opensuse-packaging] Google Summer of Code 2015 is here and we need mentors!!!
On 20.01.2015 21:00, Manu Gupta wrote:
Hi all,
Google Summer of Code has kicked off, and we are in the process of
prepping for it. If you have a great idea, which could be done by a
Google Summer of Code student, and mentored by openSUSE, please add it
to our ideas page:

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:GSOC_ideas

If possible, please spread the word to other relevant mailing lists!!!

I have no specific project for openSUSE but I would mentor one if it's
within my capabilities.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer