Re: [opensuse-packaging] About patching .po and .gmo files
  • From: Kyrill Detinov <lazy.kent@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 00:41:57 +0300

On Wed, 07 Jan 2015 22:22:51 +0100 jcsl wrote:

I've updated the Spanish translation for Obconf. I've submitted the
file upstream but in the meantime I want to add it to the package in
the repos. If I only include the es.po patch (because es.gmo is a
binary file) the updated translation isn't applied. I think that OBS
copies the .gmo files directly. How do I manage this? Do I have to
upload the .gmo file and copy it in the install phase of the spec
file?

No enough info.
Anyway, patch the es.po. Then 'make update-gmo' in the locale directory.

--
WBR
Kyrill