Re: [opensuse-packaging] -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX does not work
  • From: Tomáš Chvátal <tchvatal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 10:31:44 +0100
Dne St 29. ledna 2014 13:12:45, Ilya Chernykh napsal(a):
The CMakeLists.txt does not mention prefix at all. In no file I found any
prefix override yet it always is set to /usr.

I contacted the upstream and they say I should specify
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX but it does not help! I already spent two days for
it as if I had nothing to do besides! This is so frustrating!

Well point us the package maybe we will spot something that could solve your
ache.

Cheers

Tom
< Previous Next >