Re: [opensuse-packaging] -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX does not work
On Wednesday 29 January 2014 11:50:50 Ilya Chernykh wrote:
This problem exists in nearly every package based on cmake. When I am trying
to build a cmake application for KDE3 (where it should be in /opt/kde3
prefix), it gets installed in /usr. I already abandoned several packages
and in other ones I manually patched the makefiles. Is there a general way,
or CMAKE is just a buggy crap?

Ilya,

Can you copy&paste that part of the spec-file where you call cmake ? For KDE4
and KF5 we are utilizing this parameter and there things are working fine.

Raymond