Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: RPM in openSUSE 13.1
  • From: Adam Spiers <aspiers@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 09:48:44 +0000
Adam Spiers (aspiers@xxxxxxxx) wrote:
Marco Cimmino Gibellini (marco.cimmino@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
If openSUSE community is however not interested in a fully working
out-of-the-box openSUSE rpm package then we may think to remove
support for it and be happy with Fedora's RPM package which seems
much easier to produce for us.

Of course we're interested :-) That's why you already got ~20 replies
within 24 hours or so.

BTW, personally I never had any dependency problems with the existing
rpm. So for me, it would be much more useful if someone at Skype
could bring back support for entering numbers on the in-call keypad
via number keys on the keyboard ;-) It used to work, but now I am
forced to use the mouse which is really awkward when trying to join a
conference call which has a long PIN ...