Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: RPM in openSUSE 13.1
  • From: Adam Spiers <aspiers@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 00:40:45 +0000
Marco Cimmino Gibellini (marco.cimmino@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
If openSUSE community is however not interested in a fully working
out-of-the-box openSUSE rpm package then we may think to remove
support for it and be happy with Fedora's RPM package which seems
much easier to produce for us.

Of course we're interested :-) That's why you already got ~20 replies
within 24 hours or so. But it seems your question is unusual enough
that the right answer was not immediately obvious. Did you try
Claudio's suggestion of

Recommend: alsa-plugins-pulse-32bit

?