Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: RPM in openSUSE 13.1
On 01/17/2014 12:50 AM, Adam Spiers wrote:
Bernhard Voelker (mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
On 01/16/2014 08:50 PM, Marco Cimmino Gibellini wrote:
I am honest with you, I am not really interested in internal discussions,
nor you telling me how I should code or not code. Since Skype <snipped .../>

ouch.
You started this whole thing with a *private* email to me and mls,
(whereever you got the idea from that one of us two could or may help
you - failing cowardly to go the easy and obvious way to help yourself
to one of openSUSE's mailing lists), so IMHO you got already more help
than one ever could have expected with such an approach.

To be honest to you, I think you should be more grateful to people
helping you in their *spare time*.

Maybe, but we should also be grateful that Skype is continuing to
try to provide packages for openSUSE. That's a lot better than some
other companies whose support for most Linux distributions is either
non-existent or dismal :-(

Sure. Maybe my answer was a bit harsh - I was maybe a bit huffy because
I think these are no "internal discussions": as in virtually any
computing problem, there are several ways to to accomplish a task,
so there may not be one single golden rule to do it ... hey, that's
*the cool thing* about software engineering - it's all like a puzzle.
And if you ask 10 people about it, then you may get 11 different answers.
;-)

Have a nice day.
Berny