[opensuse-packaging] Re: Proper version scheme for packages from git, hg, svn, ...
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 22:49:20 +0400
On 13.01.2014 18:38, Adam Spiers wrote:
This is not a personal choice, it's how the project operates. github
and Travis are an integral part of the development workflow for
tar_scm (and many other openSUSE projects). I can't imagine why you
wouldn't use github, but if you don't then you'll find it a lot harder
to contribute in general. Personally I will not merge a branch for
which I cannot conduct a code review in public, and I would encourage
all the other maintainers to adopt the same stance, because
transparent peer review is a Very Good Thing.

Please, follow https://github.com/openSUSE/obs-service-tar_scm/pull/26