Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: krb5 dependency in Base:System
On Thu, Jan 02, 2014 at 03:18:21PM +0100, Olaf Kirch wrote:

Hi all,

I'm wondering where we are with this, and what is needed to push this
forward. If I'm not terribly mistaken, Neil has done everything that's
needed to allow libtirpc to link against krb5-mini. Is there anything
else that is needed before we can push this out as an update to 13.1,
as well as incorporate it into SLE12?

krb5 was not accepted as e2fsprogs was not accepted.

210411
declined Group: opensuse-review-team
2013-12-10T16:55:03 saschpe fishy unresolvable

Because:

e2fsprogs was not accepted because a link in filesystem was missing.

211294
Review: declined User: factory-repo-checker
2013-12-17T21:46:12 factory-repo-checker filesystems/e2fsprogs-mini should
_link to filesystems/e2fsprogs

and I think JeffM had some comments.

Ciao, Marcus

Thanks