Re: [opensuse-packaging] openSUSE ARMм7 BeagleBone Black experience
В Вс, 29/12/2013 в 12:16 +0400, Matwey V. Kornilov пишет:
Hi Marcus and all,

I was trying to set this up and now I am in stuck. I have a piece of
this hardware and want to run openSUSE 13.1 on it. I've collected
needed packages (with u-boot-am335xevm 2013.04) in
home:matwey:beaglebone,. I took openSUSE:13.1:Ports/JeOS as a base.
Fortunately, there even was JeOS-beaglebone.kiwi, but it was not built
and published.

I've found two thing regarding to u-boot setup (quite strange):

1. u-boot looks for dtb in /boot/, when dtb-s are installed into
/boot/dtb (is it a bug?)

2. mmcboot command tries to boot the kernel with bootm command:
mmcboot=echo Booting from mmc ...; run mmcargs; bootm ${kloadaddr}
- ${fdtaddr}
when compressed zImage is installed and have to be booted with bootz command.

After this issues had been fixed manually from u-boot console, I was
able to boot the linux. Here is available full booting log:
http://paste.opensuse.org/18807914 Booting is stuck on root partition
waiting, easily something wrong with mmc card device driver, but I can
not figure out what exactly. dtb-file seems to be correct, u-boot
finds that it has to be am335x-boneblack.dtb

Your log does not show any MMC driver at all (at least, none that
produce any messages). You probably need mmc_block as well as one of
host drivers (under drivers/mmc/host)

Will appreciate any help.

--
With best regards,