Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: New OBS notification mails
On Montag, 16. Dezember 2013, 10:56:00 wrote Andreas Schwab:
Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> writes:

I did not touch rest of the hermes subsciptions - hermes will be around
for a while, but I would like to hear from you if you're unable to
migrate away from it.

Will OBS implement per-project filters?

A clear "maybe" from my side, but could you explain in which circustance
you need them?

Maybe there is a more clever approach, for example using user groups to classify
the use cases and we would allow to deliver mails to the groups, which then
can be subscribed or not.

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: adrian@xxxxxxx