Re: [opensuse-packaging] factory-repo-checker and noarch packages
On Tuesday 2013-12-10 09:05, Jean Delvare wrote:

I remember that bs_sched used to make a significant distinction between
BS architectures and RPM file architectures. If you disabled building
quilt.i586, there would be no quilt.noarch.rpm in
/srv/obs/build/openSUSE:Factory/standard/i586/quilt, and other packages
that BuildRequire quilt would not start and instead show "unresolvable".

Noarch packages may be small and fast to build on average, but
they still account for over 13% of all packages on my openSUSE 13.1
system.

Not all .noarch.rpm files stem from a package that has
"BuildArch: noarch" in the main subpackage.