Re: [opensuse-packaging] Base:System/apport upstream update
Bruno,

I want to start writing a python app, so I will be a apport user :)

I'll try to put together a SR to update it. If you see it in the next week or
so, just make me a maintainer.

Greg

Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
apport has an upstream update. (from 0.114 to 2.12.7)

Lot's of changes there, and I will not be able to maintain it any
longer.
If you have some python packaging skill and are interested to maintain
it, it's the perfect time to stand up :-)

Thanks for your attention.