Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: Re: krb5 dependency in Base:System
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 08:40:32 +0100
Richard Biener wrote:
It's been long ago since I looked, but the issue is that the bare
system (what is required by aaa_base) is too broad for the build
system (and also for very stripped installed systems if you consider
to populate a chroot - no booting! - that just wants to be able to
execute a shell).

That is because it requires a 'login' command.

Nowadays login comes from util-linux though. I suppose util-linux is
needed anyways so login itself probably isn't the problem anymore.

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel