Re: [opensuse-packaging] factory-auto will start checking bnc# visibility
On 11/22/2013 10:07 AM, Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a. Dimstar wrote:

Quoting Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxx>:

On 11/22/2013 03:33 PM, Adrian Schröter wrote:

If we really want the SUSE developers to fix the bugs, we have to live
with some private bugs. Yes, we should ask for clear descriptions and
not just "fix bnc#xxxx",

Which is something 'we' devel project maintainers can do (and do!).

Most of the time I run into 'closed' issues when it comes to identify if
a patch is still valid; a clear 'bug statement and how to reproduce the
bug' is often missing (or references to test documents).

This is not something I'd expect to be all put into the .changes...

This should be addressed by "No private initial description allowed". We expect information about the bug and reproduction steps in the initial description. None of that should be "private" sensitive data.

Later,
Robert

Tech Lead
Public Cloud Architect