Re: [opensuse-packaging] factory-auto will start checking bnc# visibility
On Friday 22 November 2013, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Freitag, 22. November 2013, 15:44:59 schrieb Ruediger Meier:
On Friday 22 November 2013, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Freitag, 22. November 2013, 15:14:50 schrieb Ruediger Meier:

No, I don't care about about private bugs in bugzilla. I just don't
want to have them in submit messages, changelogs and patchinfo of
openSUSE packages.

Again, just removing information does not help anyone and will have
bad impact on the workforce in openSUSE Factory.

Hm, seems you cannot understand this because you _have_ access. From my
point of view we wouldn't remove any information if we remove those
dead links.

Imagine a wikipedia where companies would add nice informations but
references are private links to private sites. This is only no problem
if you belong to that company.

BTW how other companies are doing this? Does Oracle also post
cryptic/private references on their published Java release notes? I
don't think so. But I'm sure that they also track additional private
stuff somewhere else. It is possible and should be done that way.

Could we agree that we may need to mark them differently, eg. with a
different tag so no one is loosing time trying to open it?

This would be better already but maybe a bit annoying if somebody makes
such bugs public later.

However, I am actually happy that we have only one. In most cases
it makes the collaboration much easier.

One thing would be nice. I'd like to have a blacklist in my
bugzilla preferences for all the "uninteresing" Classification,
Product, Component drop down lists. Maybe this would be a new
bugzilla feature ?!

well, I dunno in which situation this shall happen. Just because your
account is marked that you are an openSUSE use does not say you have
not any other product.

Usually a good idea is store specific searches. That is at least what
I do when jumping between my different roles.

Yep, I should do this.

cu,
Rudi