Re: [opensuse-packaging] factory-auto will start checking bnc# visibility
On 11/22/2013 08:40 AM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
I rejected the pull request and factory-auto will stay as it is. I think
a better approach is if bernhard's SR->bugzilla interface mails the
submitter if the bug is not public and then let the submitter decide if
it should be opened up, because a lot of bugs *do* make sense to be open
and are just not open because e.g. legal-team always opens up closed
bugs even if the problem is just a missing COPYING in a GPL package.

Coolo, I like your idea, this would be good.

Andreas