Re: [opensuse-packaging] factory-auto will start checking bnc# visibility
Am Donnerstag, 21. November 2013, 14:16:48 schrieb Claudio Freire:
On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 1:04 PM, Stefan Behlert <behlert@xxxxxxx> wrote:
..
This would mena that someone has to do this e.g. for all referenced
security bugs, all SLES/SLED bugs and much more.

Supposedly, the work for extracting a minimal description of the bug
into a public source would be small compared to actually fixing the
bug.

True, but this can be done directly in the .changes file. Some description
about the change had to be written there anyway.

If that description is not good enough openSUSE-Factory maintainers can of
course reject the package.

But please keep in mind that openSUSE is currently using SUSE bugzilla. I do
not think want to double the effort to maintain an own bug system and to sync
the data always.
So we need some compromise here.

Of course we could also build in some OBS feature to track some data elsewhere
and jsut generate it inside when it got built within a different context. But I
think it will create too much confusion for most people.

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: adrian@xxxxxxx

(AG Nürnberg)