Re: [opensuse-packaging] Building release-notes-openSUSE: automake needed?
Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger <dimstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Funny problem after all !

Thanks for debugging and the patch! In the past (12,3) it was enough to
copy configure and configure.ac. My dist-hook is probably not that
clever, but I prefer to see this kind of metadata in one file...

Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxx> writes:

Better is not to add more duct tape.

my-dist:
sed -i ... && autoreconf -fi && make dist

Yes, maybe. But I do not want to be force to call a special target at
"make dist" time ;) I'd need a "real" pre-dist hook...

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany