Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: Extended Chromium builds for openSUSE !
  • From: Jan Ritzerfeld <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 18:58:51 +0100
Am Montag, 4. November 2013, 22:09:21 schrieb Yamaban:
On Mon, 4 Nov 2013 21:52, Jan Ritzerfeld <suse@...> wrote:
[...]
Now you some kind of lost me since I am relatively new to this: Why do
we need a maintenance update here?
[...]

does this overview help to answer your question?
[...]

Yes, indeed. Thanks, Yamaban! The first paragraph was totally new for me.
The second and third seem obvious, after reading them. :)

Just out of curiosity, how is such a maintenance update prepared
technically? "osc maintained chromium" does not list network:chromium...

Gruß
Jan
--
If you're not confused yet, you haven't been paying attention.