Re: [opensuse-packaging] Extended Chromium builds for openSUSE !
Am Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 16:15:17 schrieben ich:
[...]
However, since this problem is triggered by network:chromium using the
system libicu instead of its "own" it maybe easier to fix it there? [...]

I forgot to mention that the chromium provided by standard oS 12.3 works
fine because it uses its own libicui8n while it seems to use the other
libicu libraries of the system. Thus, I would like to avoid breaking other
stuff by updating libicu in 12.2 and 12.3.

Gruß
Jan
--
Habit is stronger than reason.