Re: [opensuse-packaging] Extended Chromium builds for openSUSE !
Am Samstag, 2. November 2013, 16:09:59 schrieb Raymond Wooninck:
[...]
No, just submit the update as a maintenance request or as a normal request
to 12.2:Update and 12.3:Update.

Okay. I completely reworked the update and now only need one patch:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:jritzerfeld:branches:OBS_Maintained:icu

Mention the Submit Request numbers in the bug report and then the
Maintenance team will take it from there. They would validate if they
can/will accept the update, build it separately, etc.

I will do this. Thanks, Raymond!

However, since this problem is triggered by network:chromium using the
system libicu instead of its "own" it maybe easier to fix it there? I do not
know whether this is possible in this case as it was with libxml
(bnc#825157).

libicu of oS 13.1 should be recent enough to use it while 12.2, 12.3, and
Tumbleweed use a too old version of libicu49.

Gruß
Jan
--
Government can't change the course of the ship, it merely adjusts the
compass.