[opensuse-packaging] Looking for new home for ejabberd
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 23:03:38 +0400
Hi,

Ejabberd XMPP server (package ejabberd) is currently hosting at devel:lanugages:erlang. And this is not appropriate place from which it may be submitted to Factory.

Long time ago, we had erlang only in devel:languages:erlang, so ejabberd has been developing here. Now (since 12.2), we have erlang in Factory. So it is time to find more appropriate place for ejabberd, because it has nothing in common with development on erlang.

In my personal opinion, I would like ejabberd to find asylum in server:messaging. I will miss it.

Please, summon people, to whom it may concern.