Re: [opensuse-packaging] erlang rpmlint highlight
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 11:45:27 +0200
Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:
I. Introduction.

This is to highlight rpmlint efforts to support erlang based
application and libraries. In home:matwey:erlang project, there are
packages rebuilt with customized version of rpmlint. Four basic tests
has been implemented, some of them are just for demonstration, other
may be quite helpful for package maintainers.
[...]
Ok, this surely requires further testing, bug-hunting and discussion.
But now, I would like to get some feedback from opensuse rpmlint
maintainers and everyone to whom this all may concern. And surely, I
think sooner or later this should be included into our factory
rpmlint.

Since your checks are not openSUSE specific you may consider posting it
on the rpmlint list for inclusion upstream.

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel